Embroidered patches are a classic way of turning your digital artwork into tangible merch. High quality stitching in up to 12 different colors and custom cut to your shape makes them a great addition to your merch stall. Finished with an iron on backer as standard, so they can be easily affixed to your jacket or bag! Available from 2 to 5 inches, order the size you want based on the widest part of your design.
How to use heat seal backer
1. Turn your iron to a heat setting of around 170ºC (338ºF). for this bit maybe reverse it on the US site so the F info is first
2. Place your patch in the desired position on to the garment and cover with a clean cloth (DO NOT IRON DIRECTLY ON TO THE PATCH)
3. Press the iron straight down for 10 seconds.
4. Turn the garment inside out and repeat step 3 on the reverse.
5. The Heat seal film achieves its full adhesive force after 48 hours and will adhere to most fabrics. Fabrics containing cotton will have the best results
If you would like to order more than one patch design, we can do this is not a problem! When making your orders, you will need to place each design as its own separate order with a minimum of 50 per design.
Standard turnaround on embroidered patches is a minimum of 4 weeks after your order has been approved.